All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Carla's Discussions (1,042)

Discussions Replied To (974) Replies Latest Activity

"My position is that God hates the sin and the sinner.  I never used to say that thou…"

Carla replied Apr 1, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Hi Charles, I always love reading your responses... you bring such a beautiful Chri…"

Carla replied Mar 28, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"AMEN- in all respects. :-) (I'm just gonna Amen a lot of comments in this thread wh…"

Carla replied Mar 28, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Amanda... very well said.  Amen and Amen."

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Amen David."

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Amanda,   LT didn't ask everyone to not engage..  He just stated that he is not goin…"

Carla replied Mar 27, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Amanda, I agree that some people are born with certain tendencies....everyone has s…"

Carla replied Mar 27, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"It's alright Grazer...  I'll walk away too."

Carla replied Mar 26, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Grazer,  I have to head out ...I'll try to comment back to you later on.. Today's a…"

Carla replied Mar 26, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Grazer, This line of thinking that God would not condemn a loving monogamous loving…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service