All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Deborah Sue Schenfeld's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Good one Ron! I love cultural 'bloopers'. I read that C. S. Lewis played a joke on a…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Oct 6, 2008 to All this seriousness, I think it's time for a laugh.

90 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Carla

"Cute! I hadn't heard that one before. Thanks Carla, you're a Sweatheart!"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Sep 26, 2008 to All this seriousness, I think it's time for a laugh.

90 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Carla

"I'm so sorry for all the suffering & trama you & the girls are going through…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Sep 24, 2008 to When is it time to give up on waiting for God?

12 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by Angie Gibson

"Two Texans were trying to impress one another with the size of their ranches. The fi…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Sep 18, 2008 to All this seriousness, I think it's time for a laugh.

90 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Carla

"One man was from England, one from France and one from Canada. They got acquainted a…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Sep 18, 2008 to All this seriousness, I think it's time for a laugh.

90 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Carla

"Kim, I'm so sorry to hear of the pain & heartache your parent's divorce has brou…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Sep 16, 2008 to How to deal with divorce?

4 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Kim Dupee

"Yes, I checked out the link. I found it extremely helpful & wrote what I gathere…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Aug 30, 2008 to WHO WAS JOHN THE BAPTIST?

14 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by RoxChelseaGilmore

"Bob, Did you or your friend have more on this subject? Or do you think it's been pre…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Aug 29, 2008 to WHO WAS JOHN THE BAPTIST?

14 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by RoxChelseaGilmore

"I laughed hardest at YOUR joke! Did you go by boat or heliocopter?! LOL!"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Aug 25, 2008 to All this seriousness, I think it's time for a laugh.

90 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Carla

"LOL! Funny, with a ring of truth to it! Okay, if Ramona can tell a blond joke, so c…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Aug 25, 2008 to All this seriousness, I think it's time for a laugh.

90 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service