All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Prophet's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Hanna Bath, Tattoos are something that have existed since before Jesus was born…"

Prophet replied Jun 30, 2010 to QUE SERA SERA???

39 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Hi Warren, such a sensitive subject SEX is SEX even if you just think about it you h…"

Prophet replied Jun 8, 2010 to Me And My Partner Are Not Married And Do Not Have Sex With Eachother But Is It Still A Sin To Have Oral Sex??

17 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Wozzo

"I understand how you feel about the long tassels and that we are not supposed to be…"

Prophet replied May 19, 2010 to Care to shed light on the head-covering principle, anyone?

37 May 19, 2010
Reply by Prophet

"HI Linda, such lovely promises, but why did you take the tassels off? just a questio…"

Prophet replied May 11, 2010 to Care to shed light on the head-covering principle, anyone?

37 May 19, 2010
Reply by Prophet

"Wow, undeserved high praies, thank you, but the Praise must be to our Lord, Who is m…"

Prophet replied May 10, 2010 to Care to shed light on the head-covering principle, anyone?

37 May 19, 2010
Reply by Prophet

"Yup, people have become so used to me wearing mine they just shake their heads and r…"

Prophet replied May 6, 2010 to Care to shed light on the head-covering principle, anyone?

37 May 19, 2010
Reply by Prophet

"We cannot be ashamed of our Lord and how we live for Him. If we are ashamed then we…"

Prophet replied May 6, 2010 to Care to shed light on the head-covering principle, anyone?

37 May 19, 2010
Reply by Prophet

"Hi Ginnybee and Glenda, I agree whole heartedly, this is someting that the Lord tau…"

37 May 19, 2010
Reply by Prophet

"Dear David you have it exactly right, Women who are the heart of the family, must b…"

Prophet replied May 5, 2010 to Care to shed light on the head-covering principle, anyone?

37 May 19, 2010
Reply by Prophet

"If we are to be true to the word and follow after the Lord with our whole heart, The…"

Prophet replied May 5, 2010 to Care to shed light on the head-covering principle, anyone?

37 May 19, 2010
Reply by Prophet

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service