All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Chip Fitzpatrick's Discussions (138)

Discussions Started (35) Replies Latest Activity

Have we been told the truth??

What  a question huh ? This is to challenge all you believe before the time unfolds. I was  convinced at one time that God wouldnt allow hi…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture

3 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Grace to you

The son will be against the father and the mother will be against the daughter

This no doubt is the beginning of a time prophesied by Jesus through Paul.....its root is....and which we are all guilty is. This is  how i…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture

2 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Tammy

A couple who prays together

When a couple prays together they should  have the same mind ?....1 can not have  faith and the other doubt, or just going through the moti…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Prayer

7 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Tammy

When does birth control cross the line ?

I was completly intact when I first came to Jesus but after agreeing to have a vasectomy done because my then wife didnt want any more kids…

29 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

What are the rules about healing??

For the last few days my wife has been in agony due to an infection that has circulated in her body, her Doctor is puzzled as to what this…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Bible Questions and Verses - Topical

14 May 13, 2013
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

On Guarde

The bible warns us about who our enemies will be, we that have broke tradition and got saved, found that there is a real God you  can touch…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Thoughts and Reflections

1 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Tammy

We all shared the same fate but

Since the Dispora, Cannanites have been a thorn in the side of the Jew, since they began to flaunt not too long after the flood, it was a s…

2 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

The battle field

Hello beaten up and bruised, another round has just past.  Now the shaking happens anything not attached  falls off or away......everything…

3 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Mary O

Father have mercy on us

For presumtuous sins, being judgemental, and looking at the picture through my eyes and not yours Lord Forgive me of all my sin Take away a…

3 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Charles Burwell

This should be pondered is Gossip healthy?

I knew this wasnt going to be a long winded  post, absolutly not Gossip is never healthy,it doesnt build up,it casts down, it doesnt encour…

4 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service