All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

maggie hancox's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I certainly understand your feelings as I struggle just the same!, only mine is not…"

maggie hancox replied Mar 29, 2009 to Can we lose our Salvation?

137 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Bill Evans

"I certainly appreciate another persons perspective on this, and have been giving alo…"

maggie hancox replied Mar 29, 2009 to Can we lose our Salvation?

137 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Bill Evans

"I often thing of the horrors that God would wish us to kill something to please him.…"

maggie hancox replied Mar 23, 2009 to Did Jesus come to condemn or not? Did He contradict Himself?

13 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Evan B

"I guess by choosing to believe in God's true nature as expressed through Jesus in hi…"

maggie hancox replied Mar 18, 2009 to Please help me to refine, simplify my testimony.

4 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by maggie hancox

"I have been thinking about this all day, I am reconning that the sin and indeed all…"

maggie hancox replied Mar 18, 2009 to Please help me to refine, simplify my testimony.

4 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by maggie hancox

"Oh wow! that is such a wonderful story!!! Just as Jesus stands between us and condem…"

maggie hancox replied Mar 14, 2009 to Did Jesus come to condemn or not? Did He contradict Himself?

13 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Evan B

"Picking one scripture out and using it to contradict another is easy and dangerous.…"

maggie hancox replied Mar 11, 2009 to Did Jesus come to condemn or not? Did He contradict Himself?

13 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Evan B

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service