All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Amanda's Discussions (2,243)

Discussions Replied To (2167) Replies Latest Activity

"Watchman, I’m still learning. I’m still growing in faith and knowledge. I’m still ma…"

Amanda replied Apr 14, 2019 to How should Christians and the Church treat beggars and begging?

30 Apr 26, 2019
Reply by Carla

"I agree, Carla. God doesn’t expect us to “step out in everything we happen to see.”…"

Amanda replied Apr 14, 2019 to How should Christians and the Church treat beggars and begging?

30 Apr 26, 2019
Reply by Carla

"Only each individual and God could know the motivation behind helping the poor and n…"

Amanda replied Apr 12, 2019 to How should Christians and the Church treat beggars and begging?

30 Apr 26, 2019
Reply by Carla

"Thanks Kenneth. Colossians 3 gives guidance for living after we’ve become made alive…"

Amanda replied Apr 5, 2019 to How should Christians and the Church treat beggars and begging?

30 Apr 26, 2019
Reply by Carla

"Most definitely there’s a difference between the good works that follow the new birt…"

Amanda replied Apr 5, 2019 to How should Christians and the Church treat beggars and begging?

30 Apr 26, 2019
Reply by Carla

"The site said to share the info to inspire others. Supporting a local rescue mission…"

Amanda replied Mar 18, 2019 to How should Christians and the Church treat beggars and begging?

30 Apr 26, 2019
Reply by Carla

"Thanks for replying, JB. How are you?  After talking to that woman, I’ve been thinki…"

Amanda replied Mar 16, 2019 to How should Christians and the Church treat beggars and begging?

30 Apr 26, 2019
Reply by Carla

"I like the devotional. Thanks, Carla. I did put up the tree last week. I have two gr…"

Amanda replied Dec 19, 2018 to Should I participate in holiday activities and celebrations anyway?

6 Dec 25, 2018
Reply by Tammy

"None of us know what suffering we will have to endure before we leave this life.  In…"

Amanda replied Oct 10, 2018 to Have you ever heard that hardships don’t have to turn into suffering?

12 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by JB

"I watched “Paul, Apostle of Christ” and thought they did well showing the way Christ…"

Amanda replied Oct 1, 2018 to Have you ever heard that hardships don’t have to turn into suffering?

12 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by JB

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service