All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Amanda's Discussions (2,243)

Discussions Replied To (2167) Replies Latest Activity

"We become easy and vulnerable targets to Satan and his minions for several reasons.…"

Amanda replied Aug 6, 2020 to Spiritual Warfare

10 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by JB

"Not much changed in my home. My husband and son are essential workers and have been…"

Amanda replied Aug 2, 2020 to COVID-19. Living Life Interrupted!

12 Sep 10, 2021
Reply by thewatchman

"Understanding the written word is challenging for sure. We need Holy Spirit and the…"

Amanda replied May 2, 2020 to What happens to people when the physical body dies?

4 May 3, 2020
Reply by June Raven

""His peace is lost when we look away from Him. When we fix our eyes upon our worries…"

Amanda replied Apr 29, 2020 to Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

34 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by Amanda

"Of course, I have been lost in the weeds of life and often still think I am. Life de…"

Amanda replied Dec 15, 2019 to Lost in the weeds of life

5 Jan 2, 2020
Reply by Carla

"Yes, good word."

Amanda replied Dec 15, 2019 to Fear or Love?

13 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by Amanda

"I pray the interactions will continue to pick up and the community vibrancy will inc…"

Amanda replied Dec 15, 2019 to Is the Good News by itself enough to remind unbelievers of what they really already know but are suppressing—the knowledge of God Himself?

12 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by Amanda

"God's wrath is against the lost for their sin and, like Pharaoh in the OT, when they…"

Amanda replied Dec 5, 2019 to Is the Good News by itself enough to remind unbelievers of what they really already know but are suppressing—the knowledge of God Himself?

12 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by Amanda

"Romans 10:17 is often quoted to make the case that people can't come to faith unless…"

Amanda replied Dec 5, 2019 to Is the Good News by itself enough to remind unbelievers of what they really already know but are suppressing—the knowledge of God Himself?

12 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by Amanda

"Hi, Carla. Your reply is filled with good information, some of which I’ve thought ab…"

Amanda replied Dec 4, 2019 to Is the Good News by itself enough to remind unbelievers of what they really already know but are suppressing—the knowledge of God Himself?

12 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by Amanda

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service