All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Richard L. Broch, Sr.'s Discussions (548)

Discussions Replied To (367) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jenny, You've received some excellent  counsel from Brothers and Sisters here....…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Feb 23, 2015 to no respect of persons

42 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"Very deep.........and beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Tammy. You are one to wax eloq…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Jan 5, 2015 to Better is the end of a thing then the beginning thereof

2 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Helen Williamson

"Seek, sweet Sister, I can see your concern here in how, what, and why.......dealing…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Jan 5, 2015 to Judging salvation

79 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Amanda

"Hi Jenny, Bless your heart. I agree with Amanda about the Book of Galatians. Paul i…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Dec 19, 2014 to would a true Christian slip and begin to trust in works?

9 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Annie

"Hi CeeLa JoDy, Let me share what the late Oswald Chambers wrote on this subject: "T…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Dec 17, 2014 to Suffering and turmoil - what is God's role?

15 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Carla

"Dear Watchman,  I'm very sorry to hear of your loss........... Two important things,…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Dec 17, 2014 to Watchman

21 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Gloria

"Janie, A few more things, I believe John 3:16 is the most important verse in the Bib…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Dec 3, 2014 to What if someone wants to give up themselves and give their life completely to Jesus?

28 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by David Velasquez

"Grace and Peace to you, Janie, You've been asking, searching, and yearning for what…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Dec 2, 2014 to What if someone wants to give up themselves and give their life completely to Jesus?

28 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by David Velasquez

"Hi Gregory, Charles Burwell has offered some excellent counsel to you. Let's use Ro…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Oct 11, 2014 to Which is more Acceptable to God. Silent, Vocal, or Both Kinds of Prayer?

2 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

"Scribe D, my brother, I tend to agree with you about  Matthew 27:52-53  being a prev…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Oct 11, 2014 to B.C. Salvation

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service