All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Penny Toman's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"No Jesus is not God but the son of God Perhaps the spirit of God in a mans form but…"

Penny Toman replied Apr 5, 2011 to Jehovahs witnesses

24 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"True and I don't believe that Jesus was an archangel no matter how powerful. Jesus w…"

24 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"But they seem to be good people and some of the teachings are fair....while some are…"

24 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Cute picture reminds me of a hobbit house! Life as we know it will certainly change…"

Penny Toman replied Apr 3, 2011 to preparations for an eventual economic collapse

47 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Carla

"I work at a retirement home and we do have emergancy supplies (it is required by sta…"

Penny Toman replied Apr 3, 2011 to preparations for an eventual economic collapse

47 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Carla

"I'm not real sure about mice and their chewing capabilities but being close cousins…"

47 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Carla

"Carla I have pet ratties and Im here to tell you that rats and their lil cousins can…"

Penny Toman replied Apr 2, 2011 to preparations for an eventual economic collapse

47 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Carla

"  Stories that are fun but very very christian such as the following....   Duct Tape…"

Penny Toman replied Apr 2, 2011 to When I Am Down

199 May 11, 2011
Reply by anne Storey

"Ok so what I meant was if by some chance you were asked to deny your faith/belief in…"

Penny Toman replied Mar 25, 2011 to "The resurrection of Jesus? Ha! That's just a fairy-tail. What makes you think it really happened?"

20 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

"This doesn't have much to do with dinasoars but it brought a smile to my lips....The…"

Penny Toman replied Mar 25, 2011 to Dinasoars and such, I've always wondered.

19 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service