All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A little boost will be much appreciated

The past few years have been hectic for me. I have had to struggle for everything and now I am scared because I find myself struggling to h…

Started by Lina

6 May 22, 2017
Reply by Lina

I need help

Drugs have a hold on me. No matter how much I try I fail I've tried meetings, I've been to rehab , I've been to prison I've been to church.

Started by kerri allen

3 May 16, 2017
Reply by Seek

My struggle.

I've been hearing voices and bad thoughts for a long time and I've been struggling for 4 years it came to be from my meth use but I've been…

Started by Timothy Solo

9 May 16, 2017
Reply by Seek

Hallelujah

There's a song I've loved for years called Hallelujah. The song has many versions but was originally written by Leonard Cohen with 4 verses…

Started by Seek

1 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by journeyman

will I find faith on the earth

Will He, Jesus, find faith on the earth?  I haven't been on here for a while....seems lots of weird questions and even weirder....the answe…

Started by thewatchman

23 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by thewatchman

Is there's God

I don't know I'm facing a BIG problem. I keep in wishing that God will help me but he didn't listen to me. Maybe there's no God.

Started by Joseph

6 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Seek

The Myth about Unconditional Love

http://www.truthaccordingtoscripture.com/documents/articles/conditional-love.php#.WMTODfkrLIU

Started by thewatchman

0 Mar 11, 2017

What is your opinion on...

Dyed hair in the church, for example a choir leader or a pastor's wife - In your church would you have a choir leader or anyone in leader…

Started by Jess M

5 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Mary O

'In Jesus' Name'

(Pixaby) Three "magical" words impulsively came out of the mouth of a stunned man when he saw a woman screaming in pain behind the wheel of…

Started by Tammy

8 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by thewatchman

Part 3 - Outline One: The Bible

Part 3 - Outline One: The Bible By: Porter Barrington 4 The Bible claims special power (Hebrews 4:-12) "For the word of God is living and…

Started by David .

0 Feb 22, 2017

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service