All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Relieved

Thank you, God! I don't know what to say. We found a lot where we can live. Well we still need to pay every month since we're only renting.…

Started by Jiezel

2 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by Jiezel

Is promising a sin?

Once i have heard from one of my friend that too promising is a sin. Because when you promise a lot, sometimes you don't complete it. Is it…

Started by Ananya

10 Apr 1, 2018
Reply by Ananya

HE ROSE IN GLORY WITH ALL POWER AND AUTHORITY!

LET'S PRAISE HIM TOGETHER!

Started by Carla

1 Apr 1, 2018
Reply by Carla

Is sleeping with a guy friend is bad?

Yesterday i have slept with one of my guy friend. He is just my friend and we both don't have feelings for each other and we have done noth…

Started by Ananya

10 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by Tammy

GODS LOVE

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting…

Started by brian

1 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by Tammy

Abortion

I ran across an article online that kinda took me aback. The title was "I am sick of being silenced" The article is about women who have ha…

Started by Tammy

2 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Tammy

So much depressed

Can't understand what to do.

Started by Rohit

13 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Rohit

What should i do?

When my brother died, my mom was weeping so bad and so i said out of anger that i will never marry anyone as they will be alone? And now my…

Started by Ananya

6 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Tammy

demons stalking me

I got these voices bothering me daily and nightly saying there demons female and male voices and they got this one girl who's always crying…

Started by Michael

28 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by alex williams

Why is nobody replying me?

I need guidance from you people. So i am here. I don't have anybody else except this site. So, i am asking help from you people. You helped…

Started by Ananya

9 Feb 18, 2018
Reply by Danny A Bailes

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service