All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Next Closer Walk Bible Study

The next Closer Walk Bible Study (Conference Call) will be tomorrow at 8 am EST. On Wednesday 5/08/19 Come join the Fun, as we fellowship w…

Started by James Bartlett

0 May 6, 2019

Someone asked what denomination I am connected with.

I received a message from someone on this website but unfortunately I can't find it. The question was to the effect, "what denomination am…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Apr 23, 2019

How to stay positive and never lose faith during tough times

I tend to lose faith and fail to stay positive during tough situations. Any suggestions on how to keep that positivity up and faith ?

Started by Nakesia

2 Apr 21, 2019
Reply by Tammy

The 7 I AM statements

So, I love the I am statements in the Bible cause Jesus is calling himself God over and over again. Because in Exodus 3:14, 14 God said to…

Started by MaddieLaine

1 Apr 10, 2019
Reply by Carla

Godly Friendships

A lot of people struggle to have genuine friendships because any little disagreement leads to cutting the person off in their hearts then s…

Started by Mark Tamba

0 Mar 19, 2019

Our mandate to protect nature

Fellow Christians, we all have spent a considerable amount of time working day and night long enough to reach our goal, and that is Eternit…

Started by Tsebayo Peter

4 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by Tsebayo Peter

Important Notice Regarding Info Placed on AAG

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any and all content placed on this site may be viewable to others via the internet outside of TheNET (i.e. Google, etc).…

Started by Leonard T

31 Mar 8, 2019
Reply by Godblessyouall

Weird Christians

Hey Community its me again, my wife recently wrote a great blog on this subject, a snippet.... "...Yet most of us are aware that the thing…

Started by Mark Tamba

0 Mar 7, 2019

Stepping Out

Hey community! So my wife stepped out several months ago on a prompt she felt from God. She has been writing what God puts on her heart to…

Started by Mark Tamba

8 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Mark Tamba

Sermon on the Mount-what I'm learning

Matthew 5:1-4 begins the section on the King’s authority which goes through 9:38. The Sermon on the Mount makes the law bigger so you can s…

Started by MaddieLaine

2 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by MaddieLaine

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service