All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Thoughts and Reflections (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I just became a Christian and need help

I have a lot of questions like what happens when you die.Are you just dead or are you aware of everything around you.Meaning do i have a so…

Started by Jim

5 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Leonard T

HOW WOULD JESUS START A CHURCH?

How do you think Jesus would start a church in your city or town? The first thing Christ would do is go on a weeping tour throughout your…

Started by Tammy

18 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Richard

Jesus and God are great but we could use support from others.

Ive been single for 5 yrs and God has said man should not be alone. That is so true now us humans are imperfect still we need encouragement…

Started by Daniel Bryan Curry

3 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Colby

The fear of ?

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: Proverbs 1: 7, please read the rest of this verse. The fear of the LORD is the beginni…

Started by David .

2 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by David .

Unanswered Questions

I still have so many unanswered questions! I never found out who let the dogs out... the way to get to Sesame Street... why Dora doesn't ju…

Started by Tammy

10 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Tammy

If you were the devil what would...

If you were the devil what would be the first thing you will do?

Started by Jess M

5 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Leonard T

New Profile Photo

Just wanted to point out that the photo I am using goes back a few (all right maybe more than a few, LOL) years. This picture was taken som…

Started by Tom

3 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by David .

AS A MAN THINKS

To help overcome fear born of an inferior feeling and develop a positive mental attitude, read " As a Man Thinks " every day until it becom…

Started by David .

2 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by JB

Holy Names Of God:

Holy Names of God: Pastor Fishman PhD. Here are some truly sacred names that, when meditated upon, can comfort, transcend, and/or connect y…

Started by Pastor Kenneth David Fishman

0 Jun 2, 2016

Faith Or Reality?

A daddy has cancer & you want more than anything for him to be healed. You pray daily that the Lord would bring a healing as you watch…

Started by Tammy

10 May 2, 2016
Reply by Eric

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service