All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Thoughts and Reflections (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting Back Intouch

Hello Everyone, I know it has been a while since I last posted, however, I have been real busy with my ministry studies and my career. I am…

Started by Dana Evans

0 Apr 10, 2016

What are your thoughts about this article?

5 Things I Wish Christians Would Admit About the Bible We do God and His Word a disservice when we turn Scripture into somethin…

Started by Carla

3 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Amanda

Mystery Babalon.......where is it?? your gonna be suprised

I have been tossing around the notion about where would this babalon be....its not in Iraq, there are no waterways or even the ocean isn't…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

10 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

All about being free

Being free means everything too me.And to be encourge by my sisters and brothers in the lord.I have been a drinker for a long time and smo…

Started by mamie watts

4 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Ananda Welikala

Without faith it is impossible to please God

This is a verse I'd heard so often whenever doubtful that God was going to turn things around for me. And a verse I questioned often when I…

Started by Seek

0 Nov 17, 2015

Mentor/Mentorship

I have been studying to be a Women's Minister for a year now. The mentor I had turned out not to be a good example of a mentor. I realize t…

Started by Dana Evans

9 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Tammy

One size fits all Bible?

Something I've wondered about for a while is...is Scripture for everyone? IE: Because David was king, will we all be elevated? Because the…

Started by Seek

24 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Seek

1 Cor 7:3- devotion

1 Corinthians 7:3 King James Version (KJV) 3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husb…

Started by Clark Thompson

2 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Clark Thompson

I have had one foot out for over twenty years, I just cant get the other foot out to live the life I want

I know the only way i can be happy is to stop living the way im living, and i have been knowing this for over twenty years, I know if I giv…

Started by Danny Ray Torres

5 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Carla

What say you?

A beautiful brother of mine share this article with me (thanks Scott), what say YOU?: Peace if possible, truth at all costs. Martin Luther…

Started by David Velasquez

8 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service