All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Gospel (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Live the Gospel?

I've been hearing this phrase 'live the gospel' regularly, and it has brought me to a point of questioning exactly what that means.   The G…

Started by Carla

21 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Carla

JOEL OSTEEN

AIN'T TRYING TO BE MEAN ,BUT HAS ANY BODY EVER SEEN THE T. V. PREACHER JOEL OSTEEN PREACH THE "GOSPEL"? WHEN I SAY GOSPEL I MEAN PREACHING…

Started by jamie allen lindsey

125 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Seek

WWJD

What are the dangers of correcting an unbeliever, and does it really bring them into the family of God by doing this? Did Jesus Ever Condem…

Started by winter mckinney

105 May 9, 2013
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

IS REPENTANCE A FRAME OF MIND

Is there sorrow for ones sin, is there a hate for sin, to repent does mean a change of mind but also requires a hatered of sin, repentance…

Started by

7 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by David Velasquez

Salvation message

The salvation messgae on God.net is right on!    "Father, I know that I have broken Your laws and my sins have separated me from You. I am…

Started by John P.

5 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Char

who did Jesus die for?

Did Christ Jesus die for every individual person, or for those who shall inherit eternal life? Does it make much of a difference what we be…

Started by Jenny

22 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Jenny

true conversion

i'm having a hard time. every day i go back and forth sometimes a dozen times between confidently looking to Jesus' righteousness for my ho…

Started by Jenny

18 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

Grace and true forgiveness

How sad it is to know a person is thinking in his or her mind that "God will except me as long as I do this and that" or "I hope I'll still…

Started by feet breath

6 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Colby

Witnessing

I am wondering what we do about witnessing to those who get "uncomfortable" when we talk about God to them.  I have family members who tell…

Started by Kelley Lawrence

8 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by ketu

Sin and sin and sin, how do I get out of sin, and the partner living in a sin of continous lies.

I have been in a relationship with a married man for the last nine years. We have managed to live in this relationship because the wife is…

Started by Mamello

12 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Patricia Harvey

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service