All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Gospel (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Internet Church Service – April 14, 2019; Sermon: The Tenth Commandment: You Shall not Covet.

EMBEDDED VIDEO SERMON in HD – NOTES The Tenth Commandment: You Shall not Covet. Please join us as we fellowship in the Word of God, lis…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Apr 14, 2019

Witnessing

I’m having a hard time witnessing to people I know, Coworkers especially. I’m learning the Bible all over again and feel very anxious/ fear…

Started by Pecanbrown

13 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by thewatchman

The Word of God

What is the word of God ? We hear people preaching saying things in the name of God, Does it mean what they are saying is the word of God?

Started by Enock Dzonzi

4 Feb 19, 2019
Reply by Carla

How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

My dad,mom and Uncle Hubert are similar in this. Dad and Hubert,if you tell them something is in the Bible they don't agree with they'll ju…

Started by feet breath

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

baptism of the Holy Spirit

Why are so few churches today teaching about the baptism of the Holy Spirit?And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of yo…

Started by mitchell scott

1 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Mary O

THE PURPOSE OF JESUS CHRIST COMING ON EARTH

TO MY UNDERSTANDING CAME TO THE WORLD FOR SO MANY REASONS, HE APPEARED TO TURN ALL TRUTH LIES TO TRUTH, ALL DARKNESS TO LIGHT, ALL SHAME TO…

Started by RICHARD

23 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Leonard T

Another Gospel

Satan is not an initiator but an imitator. God has an only begotten Son-the Lord Jesus, so has Satan-"the son of Perdition" (2 Thess.2:3…

Started by thewatchman

7 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Eric

How do you approach others about Jesus?

A PIERCING MESSAGEby Jim Cymbala The apostles never tried to finesse people when they were presenting the gospel. Their communication was n…

Started by Tammy

13 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Tammy

Do clinically psychotic people find their way to salvation?

Can someone with a distorted mental status become saved?

Started by Ginnybee

10 Jun 28, 2014

Is God's Love Unconditional?

Which response, in your view, comes closest to presenting the understanding of God's love that is best supported by the Scriptures? Yes Ye…

Started by Colby

20 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Kristie Jamison

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service