All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Gospel (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Peter and Paul were two of the most influential leaders and apostles of the early church. What can we learn from their conversion... in how God touched them both?

I'm interested what people have to say on this. To me this goes to the heart of how God deals with people. What do you all see in these exa…

Started by Dan Hare

4 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Craig

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I FORGIVE SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT DESERVE FORGIVENESS?

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I FORGIVE SOMEONE WHO DOE NOT DESERVE FORGIVENESS? Sometimes we ask this question because we feel so deeply hurt and…

Started by Ramona P. Jacobsz

19 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by betty j. maye

Light of the World

When i think about light, i think about God. Just compare the three bible extracts below; Genesis 1 (NIV) 1 In the beginning God created…

Started by Kamau

1 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Kamau

Heaven

Heaven is a prepared place for prepared people only. How prepared are you? We should live each day as if it were the last day on earth. Be…

Started by Rev. [Mrs] O. Olusoga-Bayomi

2 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Rev. [Mrs] O. Olusoga-Bayomi

What is a true Prophet's Message?

"Though the cross of Christ has been beautified by the poet and the artist, the avid seeker after God is likely to find it the same savage…

Started by Ron Payne

4 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Rick Kelly

How do i know if i am really forgiven when i ask for it.

i have such a burden on my heart. i am sad and depressed all the time. right now i am in the middle of a big crisis and i dont know how to…

Started by Priest

12 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by RoxChelseaGilmore

No one offered me Jesus, I could have died

Did you tell anyone about Jesus today and will you do it for JESUS tomorrow? Over 14 years ago i worked around a department full of Christi…

Started by Rita Harrington

2 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Rita Harrington

How far WOULD YOU GO!

IF GOD CALLED ON YOU AND WANTED YOU TO GO AND PREACH THE WORD IN A CERTAIN COUNTRY FOR A CERTAIN TIME LEAVING FAMILY BEHIND FOR AWHILE,WOUL…

Started by marie

4 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Stephan

Internet Evangelism Resources

For those of you who may be interested in how to use the internet more effectively to evangelize family and friends and also want to be awa…

Started by AAG Netguy

0 Feb 23, 2009

What turns people away from Christianity?

I've asked this question to several people that I have witnessed to...and I keep getting the same answer. What I thought would be the #1 an…

Started by Debbie

55 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Debbie

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service