All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Church Practices (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hypocrisy in the Church

Have you ever been to a church for a number of months only to feel that God was asking you to leave that church simply because you sensed t…

Started by Wisdom

16 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Blake

Power of the Congregation

Why would it ever be right for a church to ban anyone from worship or run them off? Does the church have a right to tell people they have t…

Started by Bev

19 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Annie

Does It Matter How You're Baptised?

Hi everyone, I was baptised Roman Catholic but now that I no longer consider myself a part of that denomination, do I need to get baptised…

Started by GoingMyOwnWay

19 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Ron Payne

Church Planting

A group of people and I are being led by God to plant a church in the area where we live. God has placed in our hearts the need for change…

Started by Justin

1 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

Prayer and Fasting

I am posting this to seek further understanding on this topic.

Started by Carla

10 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by swtswan

TITHING QUESTIONS

Hello my brother and sisters! Hope all is well with you and your family! I have questions about tithing. Before I surrendered to Jesus, I s…

Started by Nancy

16 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by MaryAnn

Where is the Annointhing & The Power of JESUS CHRIST in our church today???

Why in some churches GOD multiply the membership & the other church remain always more small. What's the problem inside the church of G…

Started by melanny manuputty

3 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Phathokuhle

liberty

What i must to do if i don't have space in our church to preach because iam a woman ?? We didn't have liberty event to help the other new c…

Started by melanny manuputty

5 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by melanny manuputty

BAPTISM

If you are a new believer,when should you be baptized? Straight away,once you have repented or just when it feels right? What about baptism…

Started by Moomins

25 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Donna Hardigree

Are you a Disciple? Are you Making Disciples?

Go and Make Disciples! One of Jesus' last commands to his followers was "go and make disciples of all nations" (Matthew 28:18-20). If we l…

Started by AAG Netguy

17 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Gary Humfleet

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service