All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Church Practices (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Preaching: A Major Preaching Challenge

I was curious about this post. The question I have has nothing to do with the subject though it is a great message. In the last paragraph i…

Started by Tammy

6 May 15, 2015
Reply by Mary O

How should we pray?

I read an article the other day by a worship leader talking about how they will often prod people into worshiping, like cheering them on. …

Started by Seek

26 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Seek

Once save always save?

Pls help me see what d BIBLE tells about this. Because many people ask me about this topic "Once save, means always save?" Thank u dear bro…

Started by Mikel

10 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Seek

What is the purpose of The Church? Why did Jesus create this entity?

I'm opening this discussion for conjecture and edification. [for us to discuss and grow in understanding]. How do you read it? Please give…

Started by ScribeD

26 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Annie

Is this what religion has become?

Religion: Politics: Religion: Politics: Romans 16:17 I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause division…

Started by Seek

23 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Seek

Today I had a Church experience that made me feel uncomfortable.

Today I had a Church experience that made me feel uncomfortable.  Sometimes Churches will hand out a piece of paper or card, tell you to w…

Started by deleted

31 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Mysty

do i have to go to church services in order to serve God? I don't like going to church.

hi,  i'm a christian but i don't like going to church.  do i have to go to church to serve God and the Lord Jesus Christ?  is it okay to ju…

Started by geminisandiego

6 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

Seeker Sensitive or Seeker Friendly

Do you feel the seeker sensitive movement is working?   The Lord told us to Matthew 28:  19-20--"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, ba…

Started by thewatchman

37 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by thewatchman

Purchacing Anointed Oil

I read somewhere that oil that has been "anointed" is for sale.  For some reason this makes me uncomfortable.  I have seen preachers put oi…

Started by ribbon

7 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Carla

Ash Wednesday ?!

Many of you know I was raised Catholic.  Most of my family is Catholic.  I asked my Mom what she was giving up for Lent.  She told me she d…

Started by a servant (Chris)

3 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by a servant (Chris)

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service