All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Prophecy and Future Events (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

prophet

Do we still have prophets in this generation? And if yes, who is a prophet?

Started by shadrak osei bediako

8 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by shadrak osei bediako

Will the coming Antichrist be a person or a system?

Do you believe the Antichrist will come in form of a single human character, or do you think the book of Revelations describes a political…

Started by Ginnybee

5 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Gregory Paul Danielson

Is this new government chip the mark of the beast?

So i did some reading on the chip that the government is trying to have implemented in children in the next 2 to 3 years nation wide. Does…

Started by Matthew

8 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Carla

Saved after the rapture?

Used to I believed that there was still a chance to be saved after Jesus came back for His chosen. Im not sure why I believed that way. Ma…

Started by ribbon

31 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by ribbon

Who are the two witnesses?

Who are the two witnesses? This has been a discussion between me and some others.  I know it is not significant who these witnesses will be…

Started by Michelle

5 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Michelle

What does the bible say will happen to Israel in the last days? Plus Blood Moons?

What does the bible say will happen to Israel in the last days? Plus Blood Moons in end times? I have been curious about this and am wonder…

Started by ribbon

4 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by ribbon

The best is yet to come

I have been following the Harbinger with some fear and trembling and even some apprehension because of its explosive impact its going to ha…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

19 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

We do not know the hour, but may know the cause of the end times

We have a guy in our Sunday School class who is very smart (but I won't tell him that or it will go to his head).  LOL Jeff is always poin…

Started by Seek

7 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Seek

Yes indeed these are the days of Elijah

They sure are and leading to the days of the flood when everyone was laughing and singing and being entertained lawlessness was prevelant h…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

7 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Mary O

The blood moon eclipse and end times

My brother is here and weve been out side watching the moon change to red. I looked online to see if there has ever been a red moon before…

Started by ribbon

11 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by ScribeD

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service