All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Prayer (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tell me!

Tell me your favorite story of a prayer being answered and you were just amazed! im sure everyone has something special to share!

Started by Sandra Marie Taleff

54 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Bridget

what comes against our prayers

What comes against our prayers when we pray to GOD as battles in heavenly places and on earth

Started by clark jordan

7 Aug 2, 2010

Why did Jesus pray to the Father?

Since Jesus is God, how come He prayed to God? Wouldn't Jesus already have all the answers being that He, his self, is God? Please explain.…

Started by Ginnybee

91 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by DEBORAH AKUSHIKA ZAKLI

What is fervent prayer?

And also, I understand that Jesus, the Apostles and many other followers of God prayed constantly and for long hours. I've been hearing peo…

Started by Angel

6 May 13, 2010
Reply by geoff

why god isn't answering my prayers

Hi i'm writing this with so much pain , i was in a relationship for past 3yrs , she ment everything to me she came from no where to change…

Started by melwin daniel

14 May 7, 2010
Reply by sahance guness

Discerning God's Voice

When I pray I often have difficulty in discerning God's voice.  After a prayer request words come into my head and I'm not sure whether the…

Started by Jane Ray

8 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Stacey Osana Arquines

The Holy Spirit, My Guide....

Hey, my dear family in Lord Jesus, this is Cheyenne. I have asked a couple of wise sisters, Maggie, Ruth, and Grace, these questions I have…

Started by Cheyenne

9 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by rosslind parker

Is singing praise and worship considered prayer.

Please excuse my ignorance and naiivety. I was curious to find out people opinions/beliefs on whether they consider the singing of praise…

Started by Rob

13 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Free & Forgiven

HAS GOD ANSWERED YOUR PRAYERS?

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN JESUS TO ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS? I KNOW THAT I HAVE AND HE HAS ANSWERED MANY... A voyaging ship was wrecked during a st…

Started by Ramona P. Jacobsz

5 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Ramona P. Jacobsz

HOW DO CHRIST FOLLOWING PARENTS PRAY FOR THEIR CHILDREN?

HOW DO CHRIST FOLLOWERS PRAY FOR THEIR CHILDREN? DO THEY LOSE FAITH AND GIVE UP? MONICA, THE MOTHER OF AUGUSTINE, PRAYED FOR 35 YEARS FOR…

Started by Ramona P. Jacobsz

1 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Brooke

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service