All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Prayer (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My husband forgiveness

I'm in need of my husband forgiveness please pray for me that he forgives me and come back home in Jesus name i pray Amen

Started by Natasha

7 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Natasha

Can everyone pray for me

I lost my friend oct 2014 I was driving a van that crashed I broke my back and suffer from PTSD my daughter helped me in so many ways shes…

Started by LovingtheLord

13 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Joseph

Prayer for me please.

I am not sure if i am in the right section, i am new to TheNet. I grew up in a christian family, and for some reason i chose to live the wr…

Started by Cesar

9 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Leonard T

Pray for me

To all my family and friends thank you for all the prayers and please continue with them because i have a long rode ahead of me. I meet wit…

Started by jamie russ case

4 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by alison

Agreeing in Prayer

Where in the Scripture does it say that we're to agree in prayer? Is this taken from Matthew where it says if any two are gathered in My Na…

Started by Tammy

7 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Leonard T

Prayers for a day

Hi everyone, i'm new here and very glad to be here! How many times a day should i pray? Need i go down on my knees when i pray? And should…

Started by Halwest

10 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Tammy

Prayer request

Many people are suffering from serious illnesses . Some long term ,Some life threatening , We found out just last week that the husband of…

Started by John Oram

1 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Tammy

distractions during prayer.

Family, how do I deal with distractions during prayer? When I pray, I sometimes loose focus and my mind would run in 7 different directions…

Started by Nicki Morero

35 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Seek

Prayer Request

For strength. I'm going through a rough time right now...dealing with the court system. I have to testify and relive the horrible moments…

Started by Nancy Bui

3 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Mary O

Question about prayer

I have been praying regarding a certain situation in my life. I have been separated for the past 6 months from my wife. I am really trying…

Started by stephen

6 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Seek

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service