All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Prayer (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God my family needs you

Please pray for the restoration of my 13 year marriage. I have been apart from my wife for 5.5 months. We are not eligible for a divorce fo…

Started by stephen

6 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by stephen

Prayer

Please pray for my Mom. She is dying of cancer. She has always been a very holy woman. Please pray for God to keep the suffering away until…

Started by Kimberly

11 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Joseph

Pray

Please pray for my cousin she is having a baby and he has a whole in his back yesterday I got some news that his heart skiped some beats an…

Started by Jason Flanagan

2 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Mary O

Realise The Power in you

8Jun     Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to…

Started by David Moxon

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Mysty

Prayer request

As a new member of your family I would like to request your prayers for me.  I am a single mother and my son has just started college.  I l…

Started by Stella

3 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Stella

Intamcy While Seperated

I am a wife of almost 18 years. I found out my husband was having an affair. He has moved out and into his mothers house with his girlfrien…

Started by Victoria Lynn Crawford

11 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Mike

How to pray for the salvation of people far from God?

Recently I am praying for the salvation of several Cult groups and Muslims. I hear a lot when it comes to praying for the salvation of othe…

Started by Jayaseelan Samuel

3 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Charles Burwell

Which is more Acceptable to God. Silent, Vocal, or Both Kinds of Prayer?

I never felt that life was right for me.  Part of the reason I felt cheated is because I attended Church my entire life, and yet I only got…

Started by deleted

2 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

Meditation

I get seriously wound up and various medical conditions have been caused/exacerbated by stress.  I have been told to relax.  I try to relax…

Started by Choco

8 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Mary O

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, I am going through a lot at the moment and humbly request a few minutes of your time to pray for me.…

Started by Anthony

7 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by candy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service