All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Prayer (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help me lord

Dear Jesus my Lord, Please be with me as I fight sobriety and fight to get my kids back. I thank you for making me stronger n fight for wha…

Started by katie Helderman

5 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by Tammy

Blessed

Thanking the Lord for another day

Started by Layne

0 Dec 16, 2018

please pray

please pray for a long time family issue will be resolved,  abuse, control and neglect to my elderly mother

Started by margaret

0 Apr 25, 2018

Prayer Request

Due to my son's chronic illness my ex husband is currently fighting me in Texas court so he doesn't have to help provide support for his di…

Started by scylina

7 Jan 19, 2018

What does The Bible say about Jesus' prayer time ?

In the story of Lazarus He mentions using words aloud for the sake of the people around but I was wondering over His' prayer time alone ? …

Started by Ken

8 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Ken

Good prayers

I found these recently on various sites: Breathe into me, Holy Spirit, that my thoughts may all be holy. Move in me, Holy Spirit, that my…

Started by Jason

0 Sep 27, 2017

God Help Me

I need heavy prayer, peace in my mind, peace in my home, and peace at work please pray for me

Started by Rachinda

1 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by David

He Understands

Jesus understands our fears and problems because He lived on the earth as a human and endured the same types of trouble we face. "He was de…

Started by Diana L Vaughan

2 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by thewatchman

Praying for Unbelievers

I was recently listening to Rebekah Todd, Curry Blake's daughter. She was telling about how she went about praying for her now husband. He…

Started by David

7 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by David

How do i pray

I need to know about prayer. Do I have to kneel when I pray?and do I need to pray outload? And who do I pray to?

Started by Jim

2 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Jim

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service