All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Overcoming Sin (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Am I going through testing? Questions about blasphemy and restoration.

I am being 100% honest with all community members here with a few issues I am struggling with. I backslid last year, unfortunately it is em…

Started by mandy

10 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Jamie Nash

I want this scar on my hand healed, How should I ask Jesus? photo included

I stupidly punched my Right hand through a shed window about 5 years ago after somebody egged my Brother's car. Now, 5 years on it still s…

Started by Mark Stephen Berry

25 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Carla

Forgiveness (What is it really?)

I've read so many thoughts on forgiveness.  Many people quote Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there reme…

Started by Seek

28 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Seek

Not sinning against God and Good works; does that mean the same thing?

I am not caught up on reading all the newest post in the forums but have read some of the post. I read where some believers believe or it s…

Started by ribbon

24 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Seek

LOVE OF SELF....OR....LOVE OF THE LORD

Basically, there are two primary groups in the world = Believers in Almighty God, through His son, Jesus Christ......and unbelievers in th…

Started by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

10 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

Not So Many

It's my thoughts that not as many Christians are truly saved as every one thinks there is. In fact even some that say there a Christian mig…

Started by Marshall Ray Blake

78 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

Bondage

The Bible says that God is close to the brokenhearted and that He binds up all our wounds.  There are some wounds that run so deep for peop…

Started by Seek

50 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by a servant (Chris)

Anger Issues

Why do I have anger issues? I have prayed about this for  a long time, for several years. How do I get past this and learn to get along wit…

Started by B Short

21 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Miss Kitty

Straying from God

Has anyone ever wanted to stray from God? I've reached a point where I have basically snapped and I just don't care anymore. I just want to…

Started by Kayla

42 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Shannon Brady

T.V Good Or Bad?

Most of us watch T.V, and its all so good, but yet so bad. I mean I don't think I could get my kids to stop watching T.V if I tried. I d…

Started by Marshall Ray Blake

7 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by lashana lashay young

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service