All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Marriage, Family and Relationships (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Still a baby in Christ?

After nearly 5 years in the faith I still feel like a baby in Christ. Five years might not be a long time, I've had my ups and downs, my ob…

Started by Virginia

6 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Leonard T

Married to a Christian with limited faith

I need some advice….I am married to a man that believes in God but due to his experiences in life he has no faith in Him. I know in my hear…

Started by Dana Evans

11 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

When the world preaches "Stop being so uptight, how do you expect to get married if you don't date?"

I've been hearing this preaching a lot lately, and I'll be honest I have stopped and really thought about it.  But you know what, I am stic…

Started by Nicki Morero

5 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

Help me

Im Joseph. I need your help guys. Im thirdsex or Gay. will God accept me in Heaven? Its not my choice to be Gay guys. If you ask me that i…

Started by Joseph

23 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

Did I forfeit my veil rights when I had sex outside of marriage? This was before I was saved of course.

I've always wondered about this, I mean, I am not a virgin anymore and I will be getting married soon, I really would like to wear a veil. …

Started by Nicki Morero

5 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Tammy

Praise report

So this is a little bit of a praise report. My wife and i had a heated argument earlier today and even though it started off bad it ended k…

Started by Matthew

4 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by stephen

Help me name my school

I am going to homeschool my boys for the next couple of years. I need a name for the school. If you don't know me, I'm a sarcastic, funny,…

Started by Tammy

23 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Tammy

I Lost My Virginity Before I Was Saved?

I was saved when I was 18 years old. I started having sex when I was 16. After being saved, I fell a few more times in very weak moments wh…

Started by Lindsey Holder

14 May 9, 2015
Reply by Joseph

I am aware

I am aware that children have and are being abused. I do  feel for those who have been abused and for the parents of those children. I have…

Started by Philip Barrington

1 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Amanda

False allegations, an epidemic.

This is where I need the trust and support of Christians with my hands held up in prayer to win the battle that Satan throws our way as a f…

Started by Philip Barrington

4 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service