All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Marriage, Family and Relationships (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

divorce and remarriage ..( dz is bad or good)

.........luke ch 16 vs 18 ....."if a man divorces his wife and marries another woman, he is guilty of adultery .and the man who marries a d…

Started by candy

14 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Leonard T

Marriage

I have some problems regarding marriage. I was married before in my former life. Many people within my community are totally against it. Th…

Started by

1 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Leonard T

DIVORCE AMONG CHRISTIANS. IS IT RIGHT?

Matt 19:9 Jesus said "And I say unto you,Whosoever shall put away his wife,except it be for fornication, and shall marry another,committed…

Started by inibehe

9 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by christelle

My story

I'm so glad I found this site. I need to offload everything weighing me down, but I don't want to talk to anyone I know in real life...I do…

Started by christelle

5 May 29, 2008
Reply by christelle

My wife left, I need guidance

My wife left me last Thursday night, while I was at work. I came home sick early, only to find all of her stuff, and her gone. I have been…

Started by Dave

22 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Edward

Please pray for my husband!!!!

I am married for 5 years and my husband just told me the first week of January that he loved me to death as the mother of his kids but not…

Started by Milena

17 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Milena

Most I be married before effectively doing the work of GOD?

I am 27 and by His garce i shall be turning 28 in June 24,but my mentors keep telling me to get married before going ahead.Meanwhile i have…

Started by Daouda David

7 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by Pastor _rob

Raising Our Children in this Babylonian Society

I am throwing out this discussion for EVERYONE. Being a single mommy and the sole source of guidance and support for my kids, I need HELP,…

Started by Munchiesmommy

10 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Munchiesmommy

Hearing God!!!

I was wondering ladies...I know the man is the head and submission is not a problem for me ...I was wondering have you all ever had God tel…

Started by lizzypooh

7 Jan 30, 2008
Reply by lizzypooh

MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE

HELLO FRIENDS THINK WHAT BIBLE SAYS ABOUT YOUR MARRIAGE ------------------------------------------------------------- HEB. 13:4 HONORABLE (…

Started by Yoel charan

3 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by ScribeD

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service