All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Enduring the Storms of Life (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

death

i just need someone who will help me to cope. my daughter was murdered last january. i find myself soooo angry at times cause the person re…

Started by patsy watkins

26 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by janet walker

Backslidden Christian

1. Is it natural for Christians to backslide than return to God only to backslide again? 2. How can a backslidden Christian return or re-ig…

Started by Sheena Odogari

11 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Sheena Odogari

Would you serve God with the same kind of passion if.....

I just read this in another forum .The beauty of Christianity to me is how we can have peace while things are falling apart, Joy through it…

Started by Joleen

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

Why do trials pull some people away from God instead of closer?

Why do trials pull some people away from God instead of closer?  It seems to me every time  I myself  try to get closer to Him the harder t…

Started by Joleen

12 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Joleen

Satan is trying to get me off track! What should i do?

I know praying is what comes to all your minds...praying helps but i feel it only helps temporary. Right now, I am building a relationship…

Started by Sandra Marie Taleff

14 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Sandra Marie Taleff

The depth of sin

I am such an ignorant. Few months ago I would talk to God at night and go to sleep with a smile on my face thinking that i had managed to o…

Started by Virginia

14 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Virginia

Can we Praise God through our sorrows?

As some of you have read and offered prayer in my situation, my marriage was taken a toll on me mentally. My husband had once again gave in…

Started by Debra Carol Wooten

14 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by ScribeD

Why during our lowest times that we feel that we are all alone?

06/02/2010 1826 PM Wednesday  My family and I have been struggling with returning our lives to self sufficent status post Hurricane Katrina…

Started by eugenia m brown

23 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Hope

Blinded by hope for eternity?

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on here and I have a question for the community.. I'm going through a difficult time in my li…

Started by Ezra Medcalf

29 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Im hurting and scared

Hi everyone. please pray for me. I have severe depression and anxiety. I was molested by my father when I was a child and it has really mes…

Started by angie

14 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Katherine D Singh

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service