All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Enduring the Storms of Life (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHY ??

So far in my journey with the Lord I have been noticing something that has beern bothering me. Why do I see so much hurt, pain,frustration,…

Started by Grace by the Lake

20 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Grace by the Lake

Does it get easier?

I was asked some time back, "does it get easier, our walk w/ Jesus?" And my answer was not what it was before. I said, "different, not abou…

Started by a servant (Chris)

21 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by All4Christ

when an unsaved loved one dies

A perplexing issue for believers is, if a saved loved one dies there is peace, but how should a Christian feel when an unsaved family membe…

Started by Jane Smith

38 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

How do you overcome discouragement?

Everyone goes through it, though we often hate to admit when it's happening. It's a universal fact of humanity, sometimes we just get hit i…

Started by ScribeD

5 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by ScribeD

When I Am Down

When you feel down, beat-up or overwhelmed, what does God use to pick you up and get you through?   Lord Bless, LTTheNET Coordinator

Started by Leonard T

199 May 11, 2011
Reply by anne Storey

falliing away

http://www.crosstalkblog.com/2011/02/john-piper-desiring-rick-warren/     the article is self explanitory. please leave a comment

Started by margaret

7 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by margaret

faith in god

how do we continue to have faith in god

Started by julian

7 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Mischelle

its complicated

How would one be able to spread the word of god through a message to a person that feels like they have nothing. keeping in mind that this…

Started by mirandaa

9 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

Principles for Life Series: Adversity

Principles for Life Series: Adversity   Greetings all,   What has God used to help you to overcome adversity, daily struggles, in life?  …

Started by Leonard T

16 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

Testimony Of Faith and Deliverance

Our church has been in revival and are on the 2nd week of it.  Last night after going home, the Lord began to deal with me concerning shari…

Started by Michelle

5 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Eraste Gasarasi

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service