All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Current Stories and Events (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BEING NOT OF THIS EARTH SHOULD WE VOTE ?

God gave Israel King saul,  He gave a ruler in His anger.  are we to vote at all for yes we are voting for the lesser evil,  PLEASE LOOK AT…

Started by

55 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by RoyW

Televangelist Scandal

Last month, I was watching videos on YouTube about this popular preacher of God being exposed, I want to give you the title so all of you c…

Started by Steve Hernandez

5 Sep 4, 2012

Trayvon Martin's Death: It was "God's Plan"

TRAYVON MARTIN'S DEATH: IT WAS "GOD'S PLAN" George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer on trial for shooting and killing 17-year-ol…

Started by Colby

19 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Colby

Activist Groups

I am curious how many e-mails you have received in the last 24 hours to repeal Obamacare? I have received at least a couple dozen mostly fr…

Started by RoyW

8 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by RoyW

Stop the world... I want to get off!

The National Education Association has thrown its full support behind homosexual "marriage." The NEA recently held its annual convention in…

Started by Ron Payne

10 May 25, 2012
Reply by Coffee Lover

They are Killing our Family...We must Pray

You will see this in many places on this site. WE MUST PRAY AND LIFT UP PART OF OUR FAMILY IN NIGERIA. AND, ANY OTHER PLACE THEY ARE KILLIN…

Started by a servant (Chris)

25 May 3, 2012
Reply by Tammy

Have You Ever Wondered?

I read this article today: Researchers from the Bay Area Environmental Research Institute and the Nasa Ames Research Center have discovered…

Started by Tammy

13 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Tammy

God Bless America

I hear and see this statement all the time; at the end of emails, on signs, in coversation. My question is, why SHOULD He? Not can or will…

Started by Bev

41 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Bev

Jerusalem

Hi all, Can anyone recommend any good websites/books on the history of Jerusalem and what is/has happened/ing there. I want to understand m…

Started by LucyP

11 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by LucyP

So confusing

Hi , I wonder if all this TV evangelism and internet is possibly able to be damaging to ones faith as well as inspiring. This morning ive r…

Started by LucyP

11 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by LucyP

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service