All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Current Stories and Events (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Orlando killings is a heinous inexcusable act of violence!

There is no justification for the heinous act committed in Orlando this weekend as a lone gunman kills 50 people and wounds 50+. Christiani…

Started by Leonard T

4 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Carla

Transgender

What are your thoughts on transgender? Do you believe one is born that way? What if it was your child, a son for instance, that walked up t…

Started by Tammy

3 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Leonard T

Are Christians Just Ignorant?

Have you ever been called ignorant because you believe in the Word of God & walk by faith? Are Christians really the ignorant ones? Man…

Started by Tammy

10 May 25, 2016
Reply by David Velasquez

Millenials

Times change & the people change with it. One thing I've found recently is the hardness & coldness of the hearts of the upcoming ge…

Started by Tammy

4 May 24, 2016
Reply by Tammy

Finding my way back

Hi everyone my name is Dazaun Rose , I have currently lost my way , I strayed away from God. You see I was just starting my journey in Chri…

Started by Dazaun Rose

11 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Joseph

Pastor Saeed Saw 6 Executed

I always place this in the forum because I believe it deserves our full attention. Pastor Saeed still needs the prayers of his brothers &am…

Started by Tammy

5 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by RachelSara

To Bake or not to Bake.

The Daily Signal A Daily Signal Exclusive: Bakers Facing $135K Fine Over Wedding Cake for Same-Sex Couple Speak Out https://www.faceboo

Started by Carla

74 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Sunflower

Israel today

Did Bibi actually back out of what he said or was it just taken out of context. However, I do think we are in for a rough year.

Started by Marilyn Dykeman

1 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Amanda

The God Expererince

I would like to share with you  story from one event Revive church which I am a member building a following sharing the good news services…

Started by David Moxon

2 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Carla

Pastor Saeed's Christmas Letter

American Pastor Saeed Abedini – a U.S. citizen imprisoned for his Christian faith – has written a heartbreaking letter from his prison cell…

Started by Tammy

0 Dec 16, 2014

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service