All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Current Stories and Events (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COVID-19. Living Life Interrupted!

How has everything unfolded for you? Have things changed, or are they the same? How is your connection with other believers?  Are you able…

Started by Carla

12 Sep 10, 2021
Reply by thewatchman

Illegal Election

It is very heartbreaking to see how far downhill our country has gone with all the illegal election activity.  This has been very difficult…

Started by Michelle

1 Dec 15, 2020
Reply by JB

Weekly Bible Study – April 15, 2019

The Blessings for the Believer who doesn’t have their name blotted out of the Book of Life Scripture References, Word & Phrase des…

Started by Mark W Miller

1 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Mark W Miller

Repentant from Gay male to Guy

Good day everyone! I am Joseph and from Philippines, I am a gay Before, I really want to be a girl, I'm even taking hormones, I even let my…

Started by Joseph

9 Apr 11, 2019
Reply by Kimberly D.

TV show "living Biblically"

Have recently seen previews for a show by this name. In the previews its about a man who decides to live Biblically before his marriage.  I…

Started by Charles Burwell

1 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Carla

Hostage Breaks Silence and tells the World How TRUMP Took Care of His Family While he was Imprisoned by Iran

Hostage Breaks Silence and tells the World How TRUMP Took Care of His Family While he was Imprisoned by Iran POLITICS BY AMY MORENO OCTOB…

Started by thewatchman

0 Nov 7, 2016

BREAKING: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse

BREAKING: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse By admin1 -   September 30, 2016   17951     Elect…

Started by thewatchman

13 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by Mary O

BREAKING: Obama And Sadiq Khan Just Passed Online Sharia Law AUGUST 16, 2016 ALEX COOPER NEWS

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-obama-and-sadiq-khan-just-passed-online-sharia-law/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=LH&ut

Started by thewatchman

3 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Tammy

School Calls Police on Seven-Year-Old Who Brought Bible Verses to Read at Lunchtime

Scary Thought: This really happened in our country? Yea it did.  PALMDALE, Calif. – A seven-year-old first grader was recently reprimanded…

Started by Tammy

27 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Tammy

Virginia: Fairfax Dentist Says Hijabi Quit Rather Than Wear Sanitary Covering

Posted on August 12, 2016 by creeping User submitted content covering what the media won’t. RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION IN FAIRFAX VIRGINIA? N…

Started by Tammy

3 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service