All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Topical (301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

is it okay to fantasize?

I am a new born in Christ.. I know that the greatest commandment is Mat. 22:37"37Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your hea…

Started by sayness

6 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Does God know what is in our heart?

Today at church someone said that God does not know what is in our hearts. I always believed that God knows EVERYTHING. What are your tho…

Started by Debra Carol Wooten

12 May 30, 2010
Reply by Rita Cullimore

Guarantee vs. Promises

Could a “guarantee” be considered synonymous with a “promise” of God in light of 2Cor,1:20-22?

Started by JB

13 May 22, 2010
Reply by JB

How would you respond?

If you had read the following post, how would you respond?   Let's each of us that believe what Our Father says, and not man, pray the the …

Started by Rita Cullimore

5 May 16, 2010
Reply by Rita Cullimore

FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against suc…

Started by Rita Cullimore

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Rita Cullimore

Who is Paul referring to when he boasts about his labors and about not having love? In what state of being was Paul in?

In the following passages from the Bible Paul says this, 2 Corinthians Chapter 13:27-29 In toil and in hardship, through hunger and thirst,…

Started by Stacey Osana Arquines

5 May 11, 2010
Reply by Stacey Osana Arquines

The ELECT vs. CALLED

Is there a difference between being elected and called to do something? Are our actions as one who is elected or called different?  Scriptu…

Started by Stacey Osana Arquines

10 May 8, 2010

I Don't Need to Know Those Outdated Terms! Think Again!!!

We are losing the power of words and their deeper understanding. In many circles today we are being told to stop using some terms that have…

Started by Leonard T

38 May 8, 2010

how do you test your faith?

2 Chorinthians 13: 5   5 Examine yourselves to see if your faith is really genuine. Test yourselves. If you cannot tell that Jesus Christ i…

Started by Sandra Marie Taleff

11 May 8, 2010

What happened to the people that resurrected when Jesus rose from the dead?

If I'm not mistaken, a person can only die once. Just like Jesus, He can't die anymore because He conquered death. Those people died, and t…

Started by Angel

4 May 1, 2010
Reply by Angel

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service