All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Salvation (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

faith in Christ vs. faith in our faith

Hi,  My husband was just listening to an apologist who said that too many people are putting their faith in their faith rather than putting…

Started by Jenny

16 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Jenny

REGENERATION?

Does regeneration occurs before we are saved or after? If we receive the Holy Spirit after we are saved, how can regeneration occurs before…

Started by raul abbott

143 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Grace by the Lake

Born again Christian?

Hi everyone  how many times have we heard the term/phrase born again Christian being used?  What does it actually mean? To me it implies th…

Started by Bible-Talk

35 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by LucyP

The Ticket to Heaven

The Bible says that the ticket to heaven is believing in Jesus Christ and accepting him as your Savior. In John, it also says that "anyone…

Started by Kayla

16 May 27, 2011
Reply by ScribeD

Once saved always saved?

Many believe that once you are saved you are always saved and that you cannot lose your salvation or be rejected by God.   What is the scri…

Started by David Abel

344 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to…

Started by Leonard T

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

Eternal Security "YES" You can be sure!

If your salvation can be lost, your adoption into the family of God is not permanent.  Never once are believers threatened with losing memb…

Started by Craig Baker

21 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

Definition of OSAS?

What exactly is the definition of OSAS?   I have been working diligently on understanding the issue of Once Saved Always Saved.  LT post…

Started by Sharon Theresa Theil

7 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Sharon Theresa Theil

Can we not be saved if we haven't read the Bible?

I NEED to know this! I can't get a Bible. If we believe, with all our heart, that Jesus is our Savior, but haven't read the Bible, can we n…

Started by Charlie Rex Arletta

7 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Pradhan

Losing Salvation?

Description:If you could not give up your salvation voluntarily, then once you become saved you could then go ahead and do whatever you wis…

Started by Michelle

334 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service