All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Salvation (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does a scar on the right hand caused by hitting glass related to the mark of the beast in any way?

My friend punched a glass shed window about 5 years ago out of anger after somebody egged his Brother's car. he didn't intend to hit the wi…

Started by Mark Stephen Berry

8 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Amanda

Would this be washed away after praying for forgiveness?

I did something I am ashamed of and I told somebody who is very opinionated and think's everything he believes is 100% true  told me in his…

5 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by ScribeD

I continually worry that Jesus won't forgive me, what do you think?

I would like to know if Jesus will forgive me of this particular sin,      I have been interested for many years about studying  the Biblic…

44 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by RoyW

Judging salvation

Though we're not to judge, we are to be wise and discerning and judge a person by their fruit. I'm thinking that if a person claims salvat…

Started by Seek

79 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Amanda

Will Jesus forgive me of my sin after what I did?

I am very interested in the Biblical book of Revelation ,  particularly  about the topic of the mark of the beast. I'm sure you may know wh…

16 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Amanda

Masons and Christianity

I have recently discovered what Masons are and was astonished by it. My questions are: 1. Does anyone else realize the impact that Freewill…

Started by Michelle

3 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Tammy

B.C. Salvation

Someone here recently bought up when David was sinning with Bathsheba as to whether or not he'd have been saved during that time. During m…

Started by Seek

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Tammy

Salvation: Secure or Loseable? Works based or free?

Something LT said in the Osteen discussion had me wondering on an issue. We seem to divide these two camps. But as in LTs posting of the Go…

Started by Seek

7 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Seek

How do you know that you are truly born again?

How do you know that you are truly born again?  Are there any other verses besides John 3:16 that you believe that is helping you to know y…

Started by ribbon

40 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by ScribeD

Loss of Salvation is Possible

The taking of the mark of the beast.....being it will be forced upon us...either you take it and live...or deny it and die but in actuality…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

21 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service