All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - New Testament (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1 Cor 3:4-8

1 Corinthians 3:4-8 King James Version (KJV) 4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? 5 Who t…

Started by Clark Thompson

1 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Amanda

What are your thoughts about what he says?

Freewill Religion Makes The Eternal God a Pathetic Failure! Daniel 4:34-35   Freewill/works religion makes the eternal God a pathetic fail…

Started by Tammy

0 Nov 13, 2015

Pre or Post Tribulation

Ok, I read this discussion (or I'd probably be better in saying "argument") online somewhere about whether people believed in the pre or po…

Started by Seek

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Seek

1 Cor 7:4-6 weekly devotion

1 Corinthians 7:4 King James Version (KJV) 4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath n…

0 Aug 22, 2015

John 3:5

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.…

Started by Seek

42 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by David

1 Cor 7:2

1 Corinthians 7:2 King James Version (KJV) 2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have…

0 Aug 3, 2015

Rev 2217

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come. And let him that is thirsty come. And whoever will, let him take…

Started by Justin McCarroll

3 May 18, 2015
Reply by Justin McCarroll

question on John the Baptist

Matthew 11:11 King James Bible Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Bapti…

Started by feet breath

12 May 14, 2015
Reply by Zachary James Gott

Jesus gives us a challenge.

Matthew 5:43-48  (NIV) Love for Enemies43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and (a) hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you…

Started by journeyman

6 May 12, 2015

what does James 1:26 mean?

James 1:26 (KJV)  26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's relig…

Started by Jenny

18 May 12, 2015

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service