All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - New Testament (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jesus spit on his eyes

In several instances Jesus used spit to heal the blind, deaf and mute. What do you think may be the reason for this action? Why did He not…

Started by Seek

3 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Hsiang-Mei

The Messiah's Appearances To Paul Before And After The Crucifixion

"The LORD stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of Me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at…

Started by Tom

3 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Leonard T

1 Cor 7:31

1 Corinthians 7:31 King James Version (KJV) 31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.…

Started by Clark Thompson

0 Oct 4, 2016

1 Cor 7:31

1 Corinthians 7:31 King James Version (KJV) 31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.…

0 Oct 4, 2016

Wanted: Men (and Women) for Christ

Wanted: Men (and Women) for Christ Aug 18, 2014 It is always wise to revisit great books written by great men. The words of the great sai…

Started by thewatchman

3 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Tammy

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK OR LETTER IN (1) THE OT AND (2) THE NT, AND (3) WHY?

I realize that because all Scripture is the word of God, it is tough to choose just one book each from the Old and New Testaments as your f…

Started by Colby

4 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by thewatchman

1 Cor 7:22

1 Corinthians 7:22 King James Version (KJV) 22 For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he…

2 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Clark Thompson

Job 8:11-12

Job 8:11-12 King James Version (KJV) 11 Can the rush grow up without mire? can the flag grow without water? 12 Whilst it is yet in his gree…

0 May 12, 2016

Treat them as pagans and tax collectors

Matthew 18:17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you wou…

Started by Seek

10 May 6, 2016
Reply by Amanda

What were all the commands of Jesus?

I've wondered if I was ever going to get an opportunity to post again. LOL It's been hectic. So I've been studying John and started asking…

Started by Seek

0 Apr 28, 2016

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service