All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Father, Son and Holy Spirit (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God's love

Saw a clip of a video last night where it was said that there is nothing we can do that will make God love us less.   I've also heard that…

Started by

36 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Mysty

Where In The Bible Are Verses About The Holy Spirit?

I would like to have a list of Bible verses that speak about the Holy Spirit. Can every one help me find them?

Started by Marshall Ray Blake

5 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Colby

Freemasons

What is actually at the root of this group? Why are they considered by Christians to be so bad? The only thing I knew about them was they d…

Started by Tammy

10 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Tammy

How do I answer this?

Ok,the JWs say the Holy Spirit isn't a person because He doesn't have a name. They say the Father=Jehovah,the Son=Jesus [or sadly they say…

Started by feet breath

27 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Mysty

psalms 36 verse 1

I was reading my bible last night into psalms 34- 36 God was connecting with me in an extrodinary way, but i came to psalm 36 verse 1 and i…

Started by Demika White

7 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Demika White

When was the Holy Spirit Given?

This question came up in my reading of Psalms, where in 51:11, David says:  Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from…

Started by Seek

105 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Seek

How do you see "The Love of God?"

We have come to know and have believed the Love which God has for us. God is Love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God ab…

Started by a servant (Chris)

12 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Colby

Faith

Is it a sin to pray for an increase in your faith? Or is that something that you should strive to get by yourself. I know that faith comes…

Started by Denise

16 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Seek

Studying

Do you think it would be as beneficial to read Inspirational Books, commentaries, devotionals, etc., as it is to read the Bible? When I go…

Started by Denise

4 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Seek

Invite the Holy Spirit

Bible says Christ has given us the holy spirit free of cost and the spirit of the lord lives in our heart and we are considered to be the t…

Started by Sathish Kumar ( Dan)

12 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service