All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Father, Son and Holy Spirit (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Holy Spirit - Page 2

Series #16:  The Holy Spirit PENTECOSTAL LIFE - LESSON #12   Again in Samaria, the people were saved and baptized in water, yet the Holy Sp…

Started by Michelle

56 May 15, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINE

Hearing the Holy Spirit's voice?

Ok, the Holy Spirit is pacient. And, His voice is soft (in my opinion). But, if He wants a person to know something He will get "louder".  …

Started by feet breath

16 May 11, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

Yeshua or Yashua

I came across a teaching of Jesus' name as 'Yashua'...  rather then what I am familiar with...which is 'Yeshua'...    Who else has come int…

Started by Carla

5 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

What is the image of God?

Th Bible does not define the meaning of "the image of God"in so many words. In a sense it's a mystery , yet the key mysteries and secrets o…

Started by Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator

8 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator

The names of God

I know of: 1JEHOVAH-ROHI-Jehovah My Shepherd2.JEHOVAH-JIREH-Jehovah my Provider3.JEHOVAH-SHALOM-The Lord of peace4.JEHOVAH- TSIDKNELL-The L…

Started by Angela

5 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Angela

HOLY SPIRIT--WHO ARE YOU???

Who is the Holy Spirit? What is His purpose? How do we get Him? How are we baptized by Him?   I would like us all to put our knowledge of t…

Started by Rita Cullimore

146 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by dean burrows

Holy spirit

Hii . . This week, i have realized how important Holy spirit is . . can anyone tell me how you can be very close to the holy spirit soooo m…

Started by Sandra Osei Dua

10 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by glenda faye bennamon

Holy Trinity

Does anyone know anything about why a church would not baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost? 

Started by Michelle

24 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Michelle

Jesus a Nazarene Born in Bethlehem?

Hi Everyone,   My husband asked me this question today. I need some help to answer him.   How was Jesus a Nazarene if he was born in Bethle…

Started by Carla

3 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by RoyW

Jesus as a boy/young man

There is alot of information about Jesus as a baby and then again as a young man. But what about the years between? Just a question, there…

Started by Victoria

6 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Stephen King

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service