All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Father, Son and Holy Spirit (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jesus & the Holy Spirit

Did Jesus wait to preach until He was 30 because that was when He become filled with the Spirit after baptism? But, Jesus is the Spirit, ri…

Started by Tammy

137 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Tammy

Holy Spirit

Is "be filled with the Holy Spirit" a continual thing that we must ask to have continually, or a one-time event?

Started by Jenny

12 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Jenny

The Providence of God, what is it?

What do we mean when we say an event is in God's Providence or caused by his providence? What does the bible teach us about God's providenc…

Started by David Velasquez

75 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

Why the name Jesus and not Immanuel?

In Isaiah 7:14,  it says that a virgin will bear a son and she will call his name Immanuel. Iam wondering why the name became Jesus and not…

Started by CheerBee

1 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

Holy Spirit prays for us?

I've heard He prays for us. Can anyone explain about this a little more? And why is it importent that He prays for us? Thanks.

Started by feet breath

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by feet breath

The deity of the Holy Spirit

Ok, what do I say when people say the Holy Spirit is "God's active force"?   And, these things are said:   1:"The holy spirit can't be God…

Started by feet breath

3 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Apologetics UK

The Trinity

Ok, what does a person do if he/she ever gets tangled up in a discussion with a cult saying the trinity is a pagan three headed god? When t…

Started by feet breath

7 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Apologetics UK

Jesus as the Son of God

Ok, there's people who say Jesus is the Son of God so He can't be God.   That is kind of a common argument. What do I say if someone ever s…

Started by feet breath

10 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by feet breath

No one has ever seen God? I need help with this one.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in…

Started by feet breath

15 May 16, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

How do I explain this?

If someone says Jesus can't be God because Jesus prayed to God like   2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in h…

Started by feet breath

42 May 15, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service