All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Father, Son and Holy Spirit (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Priests and Levites

This is something that came to my thoughts over the past couple of days. God appointed the priests & Levites. They were God's MPV's. Is…

Started by Tammy

2 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Tammy

I don't see much of a point in this life

Well I was trying to distract myself from this thought by goofing off on YouTube but I ran into a conspiracy nut and now I'm depressed agai…

Started by Dekote

26 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

Can't get out of it, why?

Hello, I want to know why God can't just destroy our souls if we do gloify/know/or jus don't want him? From what he says, we never choose t…

Started by Dekote

58 May 22, 2013
Reply by Amanda

Is god not his name?

does anyone know if this is true are not? would this explain why people cannot reach god and why he has not changed anything in my life? d…

Started by lashana lashay young

3 May 15, 2013
Reply by Seek

Jesus the only begotten son

In parts of the bible, It says that Jesus is the only begotten son of God. What does that mean?

Started by Captain Coltonoro

5 May 1, 2013
Reply by bg

Is God Cruel?

Question: "Is God cruel?"Answer: There are atheists and agnostics who argue that the God who is presented in the Bible is cruel. For exampl…

Started by David Velasquez

16 May 1, 2013
Reply by bg

Does God love us?

As you know, we all go through trials and tribulations and often ask God questions like: "why is it that you choose me to endure this diff…

Started by Captain Coltonoro

11 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Seek

I ask to be indulged.

Some may say this should be as a blog. I feel lead to attempt a discussion on The Blood and It’s connection to The Love of God. But the blo…

Started by a servant (Chris)

7 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Bruce

Praying To The Holy Spirit

I am reading Charles Stanley's book "Relying On The Holy Spirit."  In it he tells us "Maintain your ongoing relationship with the Holy Spir…

Started by Michael Kinch

9 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Evil, Sin and Suffering: God's Sovereignty Implies What to YOU?

God is said to be sovereign  in all things.  Easton's Bible Dictionary offers this definition:  "Of God, his absolute right to do a…

Started by Colby

35 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Rita Cullimore

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service